Sphere: Related Content

Friday, February 1, 2008

Quote of the Day.Mayor of Detriot,Lauryn Hill

Click on Title too see the pic.

Okay Is it me or what? I Looked at the picture and was like who's this Asian lady? Oh that's her? LOL Yuck!!!!!

On to this fool here! I guess the mayor of Detriot is doing the Kobe Bryant I am sorry on T.V....I am sure his wife will be leaving him in this time next year!!!! You know she thinking I am leaving as soon as I see if you are going to keep your job beau!!!!



Are you hurting because you might go to jail???? Lets see Mike Vick,Marion Jones,Ron Isley,Barry Bonds...You might be next!


This is the picture of this fools house!



"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare" -- Japanese Proverb
(Sent in by Tom Palchak)

Wyclef Jean continues to speak on Lauryn Hill:

“Half of your face has red make-up, the other half green, and your hair is barely combed. How you gonna let people see you like that? Someone is pimping Lauryn right now. A true friend would say, ‘You have to check yourself into a psychiatrist.’

If he was a real friend, he would stop talking sh*t and help her. She is reportedly pregnant with her fifth child, this nonsense is gonna have to cease eventually.

Lauren HIll

0 comments: