Sphere: Related Content

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Lamar's Talking

SPORTS

MJ still making money....This new shoe is a green shoe? I guess everything is about being green.I am not against being green I am just not sure I have anymore time to put in my day to make sure I am being green...I have enough problem takint the trash out twice a week,and then the one time a week to take plastic out to the curb...Ok I know many of you find me perfect I am not.

I am just MRENTERTAINMENT!


JAY-Z

Okay the guy is cool with me pound for pound the best rapper in the game.I wish B and Jay would get married and go on a honeymoon like the other Millions of americans.I can really don't care but I am tired of the big deal if they had a wedding who cares...

The Game

I am not sure why rapper and sports players want to carry a gun..Lets see you make money and you can have bodyguards or other 10 other people hanging with you.So why don't you have then hold the guns....Just a idea....So the game has to go to court on gun charges....Way to start the New Year !!!

0 comments: