Sphere: Related Content

Monday, January 14, 2008

What they want from a? Money LOL

dmx


DMX LOSES DEFAMATION CASE AFTER MISSING COURT

DMX has to pay 1.5 million default judgment for saying a woman rape him...

DMX didn't show up in court on a defamation case.That was real smart....

Baltimore woman sued DMX in Prince George’s County Circuit Court for defamation of character in October of 2006. She was seeking $6 million in damages over a interview in which DMX said she raped him while he slept during a 2003 hotel encounter and ended up pregnant as a result wow!

DNA says it is (my child). I don’t know. If I did (have sex with her) I would remember. It ain’t like she’s a pretty girl."

Wayne was awarded the money after DMX failed to show up in court. The rapper must pay $ 1 million dollars in punitive damages and $518,000 in compensatory damages.

Well I guess the gospel album is on hold....Maybe DMX wife is selling alot of houses...

0 comments: