Sphere: Related Content

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Whats New About You In 2008???

Okay in 2008 I am going make sure the once a day a place a "Motivational Quote of the Day".

I was doing the home church thing this past sat. I am trying to do my part by being green and not driving to church and saving gas....I turnd on the Tv and Td Jakes was preaching.

FYI thats the pastor from Dallas that has Convertible Gt Bently I will attach a picture below if you not sure what it looks like....

Any way the word for the New Year was you need to have a diffrent attiude for the New Year not a New Years Resolution!
I guess you can't have a better year if you are still thinking about the past year..


With that I bring to you the "Motivational Quote of the Day"

"I started concentrating so hard on my vision that I lost sight"

Robin Green, Northern Exposure, Burning Down the House, 1992

2007_bentley_continental_gt_convertible

0 comments: